Daily Slimming World Recipe: Super Easy Chicken With Curry Yogurt Sauce

I enjoy cooking, but sometimes I either don’t have a lot of time to make dinner, or just plain don’t feel like spending forever in the kitchen. On those nights, it can be tempting to eat fast food or an unhealthy frozen dinner. So I’m always looking for easy recipes that I can make in under a half an hour to avoid the temptation of straying from my healthy Slimming World lifestyle.

"daily slimming world recipe chicken with yogurt sauce"This chicken korma recipe definitely fits the bill. You need very few ingredients to make this Slimming World meal, and it cooks in under a half an hour. I’m sure this is going to be one of my go-to recipes for those lazy evenings when I just don’t feel like cooking!

Ingredients:

4 chicken breasts

1 package of mushrooms

1 onion

Fry Light

2 chicken oxo

2 curry oxo

2 Muller Light Greek Coconut Yogurts

Large Frying pan

Directions:

1. Coat frying pan with Fry Light and add chicken breasts.

2. Fry chicken on medium high heat for about 15 minutes, or until cooked all the way through.

3. While chicken is frying, chop the mushroom and onions.

4. After the chicken is done frying, add the mushrooms, onions, chicken oxo, curry oxo, and yogurts.

5. Continue sautéing until the mushroom and onions are softened.

6. Remove from heat and serve.

You could serve this for dinner over rice, or with a salad or some more vegetables on the side.

Be Sociable, Share!

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق