Weight Loss Diary Week 2 The Cabbage Soup Diet, Power Walking And Coronation Street Does Step Areobics

So here we are about to commence week 2 of our weight loss dream with a brand new challenge. We have all heard of the cabbage soup diet and many of us have followed it and this has never been me until now. Armed with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables me and the husband are ready for cabbage overload.
We fancy something different this week and I am sure the cabbage soup diet will give us this. It’s Dominic’s 36th birthday today so we will start the diet tomorrow so that we can have a nice dinner out today at our favourite Brazilian restaurant.

"cabbage soup diet"

It’s about the only place where I can behave myself when I am on a weight loss drive. It has a lot of fresh prawns on the buffet which you can peel yourself. Plus it has endless salad and boiled rice so you really manage. Then the Brazilian is all lean meat sliced in front of you. Some of it does have garlic butter on it but its much better than going for a curry and so cheap.

We are carrying on with our power walking with the target this week to do the track in 19 minutes instead of 20 and to do 12 laps instead of 10.

My extra exercise for the week involves Coronation Street and instead of sat there watching it with a bar of galaxy I will be on the step aerobics on my wii instead. You can set it to do the same rhythm while you watch television and now no one can tell me you can’t lose weight while watching Coronation Street!!!!

So here’s to this week and cant wait to keep you informed of how it all goes!!!!

Be Sociable, Share!

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق